We not only support students' learning with their current teachers, but we also arrange lessons with teachers from our trusted network, and host conferences, workshops, masterclasses and other extra learning opportunities.
If you are a professional musician and would like to teach our students, we would like to hear from you. Please keep reading to find out what we expect from our teachers and then fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting you.
All our teachers..
- Are driven by art, music, knowledge and life in general.
- Inspire, motivate, uplift, direct and support their students.
- Balance criticism and praise, and never make their students feel unloved or unsupported.
- Remember that the best learning tool is their own good example.
- Treat their students as their future colleagues: with respect and understanding.
- Make sure that their students enjoy having music lessons, yet understand the importance of discipline and responsibility.
- Do not expect an immediate result: they are patient and pleased with any progress that their students make.
- Treat every student with an individual approach, and understand that the Music Education sphere deals with very gifted people, whose personalities are extraordinary, non-trivial, different and unique.
- Create a pleasant and positive learning environment
- Are involved with their own artistic careers and try to combine both artistic and pedagogical careers.
- Learn new things: any extra education is always welcome (this can include conferences, workshops, masterclasses for other extra learning opportunities).
- Prepare their students for public appearances.
- Have an up to date Police check.